Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ

This means I'm tired!

There is so much that I want to do with my time, and not nearly enough time to do it in. If I could save time in a bottle, since I have no one special to spend it with, I would save about a week, and then sleep and read and sleep and do some housecleaning and sleep some more. And if I had a box just for wishes and dreams that had never come true... ok, well you don't need to know about that part! (but isn't that one of the greatest songs ever!?!)

Yesterday, I was working on my mask for the Ball on Saturday. It's not quite done yet, but I have a Friday afternoon deadline. I'll probably be able to finish tomorrow while I'm on Everquest (multitasking!). I'll try really hard to not stay up past 9:00, but no promises! (unfortunately).

I hate to say it (but I will) if I ... nope, changed my mind, not going to say it after all.