Monday, July 04, 2005

One More Time!

Yesterday was the second to last RenFaireGroup Brunch. There will be one on the first Sunday in August, and then we'll see everyone for the joyous 9 weeks of the Maryland Renaissance Festival! HooRah!

We rode the Harbour Queen around the River after brunch too. It was a very nice way to spend the afternoon. They have a 2.5 hour lighthouse cruise that I would really like to do. I don't know if we'll be able to next month or not.

It is nice to know (and particularly for my friend who had this idea) that our monthy brunches were a success. It became something I looked forward to doing and I think, even though I'll be at Faire, I'll miss it until November when we start up again. (Much like Faire, that we miss from November to August!)

Happy Independence Day! We're hitting the water!