Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Out of Here Someday

My friend is receptive to moving to Orlando instead of LA, but it looks like it won't be until next year anyway. That's a long time to wait, we'll have to take a few vacations and scout out some places first. I hope it's a long enough time, though, I've still got lots of debt.

I recently acquired a new $2700 laptop from Dell (don't be too concerned, it only cost me $1500 and change). I've wanted one for a while, and it was the right time with this sale. I've got one more gown to buy at the Faire this year, and hopefully that will be it as far as major purchases for me. Yes, I'm still working on that second kayak debt. I hope that next year will be enough time to take care of all of this.

I can't leave before June anyway, because I have to be here for my best friend's wedding. I might as well work one more year at the Faire if I'm going to stay through June, so we're either looking at August or November next year.

I love my parents and I love my home, but I'm starting to itch to get out. I'm not ready just yet, but it's got to happen. I know I won't say in this area forever. Someday....