Monday, October 24, 2005

Good Days Sun Shine

Not around here!

There's nothing like a gloomy Monday. (I really shouldn't feel this way about Mondays, I was born on one!)

I'm still doing boring entry-level work. I know all of you people are wondering why I don't quit, but then who will pay my bills? I still have a car payment, and a student loan, and a credit card (that has a couple kayaks on it), and a Dell account. Any takers? I'll quit if I know my credit is covered!

Yeah, it's a silly thing to say. It doesn't help that there's nothing closer to home that I could do other than retail, and I'm not going back to retail! That won't pay my bills either!

Looks like I'm stuck being miserable, and getting handed more work than I can do in a day, and cutting corners just to finish it (shhh, don't tell my boss!). The catch 22 is that I'd probably be spending less if I wasn't so bored at work.

Don't worry, it's just the rain, honest!