Thursday, October 13, 2005

Had a Feeling

Ok, you know how I said I liked doing what I call my 'regular work' and that they've been having me do this entry-level stuff for weeks? Well, today they said to go back to my regular work BUT I have to do the other stuff TOO! I had a feeling they would do something like this, but I was really hoping they would not. So, yes, I got done late again. And to top it all off, my dad had to go to the other building, so someone had to drive me there, and he had some work to do here. My official quitting time is 1530, and we didn't get on the road towards home until 1715. I'm usually home by then! Argh! And there was so much I wanted to do tonight!

In other news, a very wonderful person put together some pictures for me as a gift and I just love them. I hope we'll be able to visit each other soon, this five state barrier is getting harder and harder to deal with.

Well, I've got lots to do and less time to do it in! I better get started!