Friday, October 14, 2005

Not So Short

I thought this was going to be a short blog entry, but then I remembered there's a bunch of stuff planned for the weekend and beyond!

Tomorrow, our friends whom we met at PA RenFaire will join us at ours. I'm very excited, and I hope they will have a great time! Then it's dinner at a nice Irish place.

Sunday, my oldest friend (in terms of how long I've know her) and her boyfriend will be joining us at faire. Then it's Italian for dinner.

Monday, I'm off! No work for me! My dad is off too, and my mother will be home early, so we're going to get sushi for lunch.

Tuesday, I'm off! No work here either! We're going to Macaroni Grill for dinner this day, mom and I both have gift cards.

Wednesday, I'm off! Who needs work? Well, it's not so special today, my dad and I have to go to the dentist. I don't mind the dentist, though.

Doesn't that sound like a great 5-day weekend? I plan to do a lot of sitting around and playing on the computer.

Do you know what tomorrow is? I do..............