Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Well, Here's the New Place!

Don't forget to tell me what you think of it, friends!

For those just joining us, I've been blogging on myblogsite for about 7 months. While it was a nice little blog-home for the depths of the FyreCreek, it did have a tendency to attract bugs into my pond. As it stands, the powers that be(tm) have decided myblogsite was too sick to survive (and what is that from?) and so I have come here, searching for a new place to dredge my lakes, creeks and ponds and leave them free of the sludge of my days.

To those who have been with me and myblogsite for some time, we'll learn this new place together! (and I am working on transferring 7 months of archive, I'll let you know if it works!)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

This is a better format, befor all I got was 3-7 letters a line, a real challege to read & follow

Fox