Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Don't Feel Like Posting Today

Work is a pain in the ass. But we might get some snow and ice tomorrow. Which means we might have a snow day on Friday. Yippie.

Holy smokes, did I just swear and breeze on by it? Work really is a pain in the ass! They're making us send an e-mail to the bosses three times a day that details how many Remedy tickets are in the queue, how many we assigned ourselves, how many we've completed since the last update, and the tracking number of each one. And two of us (including me) have to put the group's totals in an e-mail. Because, apparently with 4 e-mails in front of them, they can't add up the total themselves. I could be doing actual work during that time. And you know it just creates some 10+ e-mails a day that they're going to ignore. If I don't do any Remedy jobs between the 1200 and 1500 updates, I get asked what I'd been doing all day. Hello!! One of the 50,000 other things you expect me to do in a day, morons! Pain in the ass....

How many times can I type 'ass' into one blog? You all know I usually use 'arse' instead of 'ass' right? Wait! It's not a swear at all! It's a body part! And it's attached to my managers faces... I think that makes it a swear....

**this is a tone change**

All hail the fighter, Barbaro!

1 comment :

Willow Goldentree said...

To your managers: ASS FACES!

Seriously, you could get so much more done of they didn't make you send such needless emails it seems.

I'm crossing my fingers for a snow day on Friday!!!!!