Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Nice to Not Work Overtime

Well, I'm already glad that I woke up this morning and decided that today's card, Justice reversed, was not going to be the start of a bad day. This card reversed indicates and unfairness, bias, or uncertainty. Sometimes, I really hate reading reversals!

Yesterday's nothing project didn't get done exactly, so I was preparing to be yelled at for it. I work my special kitty-gifted calcite to help me accurately communicate why I didn't get that project completely done. So far, I haven't been yelled at.

I've been getting complicated e-mail after complicated e-mail all morning though. It's taking all of my Libran diplomacy to get through them, and it's not over yet!

Yesterday, I decided to not stay overtime this week. I still plan to come in on Saturday, though that may change. It's nice to take a little break, maybe exercise some more. Get ready for the party. All that jazz!

I wanted to get a picture of the mysterious bridge and battlement structure for you. Maybe I can employ the cell phone camera to do that!

That's all for now!

No comments :