Friday, March 02, 2007

Case of Fridayitis

Have you ever worked a job where your energy and production is just down on Friday? I'm going to assume that most people have and know what I'm talking about. Welcome to Friday!

I'm all here, and doing work. Albeit, I was a little late because ten vehicles did a paint exchange on the Wilson Bridge. But I can't seem to find a groove today. Maybe it's because I was late. Or because I couldn't muster the energy to get up and exercise this morning. Or because the day started out rainy and gloomy and I can't see the blue sky from my desk. Or because it's Friday. Or because my aunt is coming in from Utah tomorrow, and there will be a full moon and a total lunar eclipse and Mercury is in retrograde.

Who knows!

I think I need to ask again to move to a window seat. I think Boss² forgot.

At least my day is already halfway over.

No comments :