Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Influence of People

Don't let other people make you have a bad day. Say, repeat, believe.

I started out this morning having a good day. And it's going to stay that way. Despite the micro managing at work.

Let's see, I learned a lot about South Dakota and Tennessee yesterday. If you haven't looked at the ThanksUSA treasure hunt, I encourage you to do so. It's a worthy cause, and you get to research and learn stuff in a fun way. I'm not halfway done yet.

I didn't work on the elaborate image that I mentioned yesterday, but that's ok. I've seen people use these programs to do some pretty amazing stuff, so I decided I wanted to try it too. I don't want to give you too many details because I know this will take hours of work across several days, so we'll all have to wait. What I will tell you is that I've got multiple characters and I'll have to come up with some nifty scene to put them in. It should be fun! Maybe I'll get back to that on Thursday. Today and tomorrow will be busy with other things.

That's it. Don't let other people make you have a bad day!

P.S. Happy Ostara!

No comments :