Sunday, March 18, 2007

&@(%&)@^&@)!!

That's the best you're going to get out of me; the cable internet has been out since yesterday. How did I get a post for yesterday, you ask? How, indeed.

It happened while I was researching the next puzzle for this year's ThanksUSA treasure hunt. I registered last year but didn't play. I couldn't get past the sudoku in the first chapter. I feel better about this year though. The purpose of the game, folks, is to raise money to help our nation's service men and women and their families. I'm not going to go through the details of the operation, but the game was thought up by two young girls from Virginia. They have created a wonderful monster!

So, that's how it is. Cable's back. That company is rotten. The game is underway. And it's past my bedtime! Ciao!

No comments :