Saturday, April 14, 2007

No Festival Today

Fox called to tell us his car is sick (alternator, yucky!) and he won't be able to make it to the Cherry Blossom Festival Parade today. Mom and I could have gone, but we decided to go shopping instead. A little bit of shopping makes every day better!

This was good shopping too, it was clothes, and some spiffy new vitamins at the recommendation of someone who actually knows what she's talking about, and lunch at the PA Dutch Market. We got home just as it started to rain. I took a nap and had a little bit of the evening to myself. Which is one of the best ways to enjoy Whole Foods sushi, alone, in front of The Princess Bride, where I could sit and recite to my heart's content.

Tomorrow proves to be a very ugly weather day, so nothing is planned. That's ok. If the weather is forcing me to take some ease, so be it!

No comments :