Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Could Have Been Mean

This morning, I walked by a coworker who was busy spending his pre-work time with his nose deep within the pages of HP7. I was tempted to walk up and say "have you gotten to the part where so-and-so dies yet?" Of course, the so-and-so I had chosen to name was not one of the so-and-so's who died in the book, but then I would have had to apologize for messing with him, and then I would have given something away by telling him who did not die in the book. It would have been funny to me though, for like, a second.

Well, this is it! My last day of work for a blissful eighteen days. I have so much to do today!

And so much to still pack.

And so much that I'm certain I will forget.

Do you realize how hard it is to pack for a two week vacation? I mean, I tend to not know what I'll wear tomorrow, let alone every tomorrow for the next two weeks. I just packed a conglomeration and will have to wash in the middle. It still fits in one suitcase and one carry-on. But my puppet will have to be left behind. *sigh*

Ok, let's get more last-minute work done!

No comments :