Friday, July 20, 2007

You May not Hear from Me Tomorrow

Just so you know! I'll be working the Harry Potter party at the book store that Fox manages, and tomorrow, I intend to read and finish that book.

See, the last time a Harry Potter book was released, I read it at my leisure. And someone spoiled the ending for me. It wasn't on purpose, but it was completely without warning and I couldn't have avoided it, being not expecting it. So, this time, the book gets finished right away, so no one can spoil the ending. I'm also not going to answer the phone, go outside, check my voice mail/e-mail/web forums/blog comments while I'm reading. This book WILL NOT get spoiled for me! I don't care if I don't get any sleep, I must finish it tomorrow!

I'll be back to tell you all about it (with proper warnings if I divulge anything important) when I'm done!

1 comment :

Willow Goldentree said...

You're going to need to read that to us when you come to visit!