Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Forgot

I completely forgot what I was going to talk about today.

How about a fun picture?




This shot was taken in September a year ago. Tropical Storm Ernesto had just come through the area, and I wanted to take advantage of the storm surge. Actually, I wrote about this venture over here. In that entry, I talked about the bridge that usually stands five or six feet above the water. Here it is, not much above the water at all! Certainly not enough for a person in a kayak to get under.

We haven't been kayaking in a while. Looking at this picture makes me long for it. I hope we get a chance to go again soon. It looks like we won't make it to the PA Renaissance Faire this year, though. Of course, it's the year we buy tickets in advance that we can't go! That's the way things work out sometimes.

And I still haven't remembered what I really wanted to talk about today!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Missing Kyaking too.
Fox