Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Websites and Publishing and Things

I've been working on my websites this evening. It has become quite the (usually) relaxing way to leave my work day behind me. I haven't been riding my bike at all this week, but I also breathed in a lot of dust on Saturday and am not really up to it. I don't think it will be another cold, and it better not turn into another cold. I had a cold for the previous wedding, and the last wedding I have to go to is this weekend. Not another cold!!

So, I figured out how to publish in FrontPage with FTP, and it actually works. Go me! I didn't add anything to my main site today, but don't worry. I will get all my images back up some day.

I know this entry seems like a whole lot of nothing, and for that I do apologize, faithful blog readers. I've mentioned how I haven't been sleeping well, and I'm going to try to make up for it by going to bed now. Good night!

No comments :