Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just Sit Around

Monty came over today. We sat around and watched movies. I finished another crochet project and started one. There were some other things we had thought about doing, but it was raining and gloomy and not very pleasant out.

There were a couple booms of thunder that sent poor Miss Luna running around looking for a place to hide. It didn't help that she's not very fond of Monty and doesn't even attempt to get to know him. Callie spent the thunderous day sleeping in the corner behind the folded-up treadmill. That's her little cave, she likes it there.

It's ok to spend the day sitting and doing very little. I can't say I did nothing, because we were chatting (about politics mostly, and why he still gets the feeling that I don't like his wife. I don't, that's just the way it is), watching movies, and I had my yarn. It was a day well spent.

No comments :