Tuesday, May 20, 2008

APPROVED!!!

Approved, approved, approved!
Approved, approved, approved!
Approved, approved, approved, approved!
Approved, approved, approved!

Which really just means that I have permission to sign a piece of paper that states I will give someone X amount of money by certain dates for a year for the use of their space.

And, it means I won't be living with my parents for very much longer. And it means that I won't be spending so much precious money on gas. And it means that I won't be spending as many hours of my life sitting in a car on a road going nowhere. And it means that I made my goal.

That's the news we like to hear!

7 comments :

Inyanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Inyanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you! We just learned that they're still showing the condo until the lease is signed. Hopefully we can do that this week before they let the place out from under us. Yike!

Willow Goldentree said...

Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Boy, I've been away too long! I had to read back and find out how this developed! I'm so happy for you--congrats! Laurel

Unknown said...

Thanks, Laurel! I'm finding it very hard to clean out my clutter and get to what I will be taking with me. Why do I have so much junk?!?!