Saturday, May 24, 2008

Deed is Done

Unfortunately, it's only a deed of lease. But, hey! I signed my life away this afternoon and can officially start transporting my crap forty-five miles to the new place a week from today. Despite the fact that I've never done this before and don't know how I'm going to get through it, I am so excited to be moving.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to take Callie with me, but it is possible I can have Miss Luna with me. I really hope that works out (it's going to depend on how she takes to it, as it seems the landlord will be fine with one more cat, though we haven't asked yet). I've started to get used to having at least one of my girls with me. And Callie will be about to go on a senior diet if the doctor should deem it time to do so without having to worry about what the other cat eats. I'm hoping, even though I'll be gone, that Callie will improve by being the only cat in the house.

I'm very sorry I can't bring her too; I've never had a cat live as long as she. But, she's gotten messy in her old age and I just can't bring her into someone's property like that. I think dad will take the torch on this. Mom will be happy when she starts using the litter box again. Here's hoping!

I've got so much to do in a week. I don't think it's possible to get it all done!! GAH!!

No comments :