Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I Nearly Forgot

But, I didn't forget! Really, it's not very exciting. I balanced my check book, paid some bills, and bought a doll I've been eyeing.

I don't have a picture yet, but I finished the first undine (water elemental), and she's really awesome. I'm working on another gnome right now, that I might finish tomorrow.

I also bought some supplies to make another set of prayer beads. Remember the little ones I made some time ago? I learned some tricks this past weekend, and I'm finding that the hemp cord I previously used isn't quite holding up. Two of the three I made have already broken in some way. So, I'll try again with my new knowledge. I also bought some books to help me out with history and all. Fun!

I wish I had time to just sit home and craft!

No comments :