Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Retrograde Again

Mercury went into retrograde in Gemini this past Sunday. Remember to be mindful of your communications during this time. It will be in retrograde through the middle of June. Now is a good time for inner contemplation and finishing projects that you have already begun rather than starting new ones.

In one coincidental act of timing, I signed a lease on a new place on Saturday, before the retrograde period (when they say is not a good time for signing contracts). I made a lot of compromises to get this far, and I'm not entirely happy about having to make them, but I am quite happy to be getting out of my current living situation. Moving in is scheduled for this weekend, but it's not exactly starting something new because the lease is already signed. How is that for timing luck?!

I hope you all fare well!

No comments :