Saturday, May 17, 2008

Working

Roomie and I turned in our paperwork and deposit. She wants to move in by the end of the month. I have a mere two weeks to get my crap in order.

Thankfully, it's not like I'm leaving an apartment and have to take everything with me. I can leave some things here for a while. I just need to make sure the essentials are with me.

I've also been downsizing. I told LDS she can have some of my Star Wars LEGO and Dot's daughter is still getting a bunch of my Barbie things. I even plan to downsize my substantial collection of dolls, but I'll be totally honest and say I don't know how well that plan will work out. The truth is, dolls make me happy. Sometimes, I'm such a girl. Part of it is artistic inspiration for my own dolls. And a good bit of my doll collection are dolls that will eventually become something unique. Most of those will probably stay here for a while.

I've had to cancel plans we everyone to get going on this. That's just the way it works sometimes. I wish I could take the next two weeks off of work, but it's just not that simple. Hopefully, I'll be far enough along next week that I can still kayak on Memorial Day. We'll see!

No comments :