Thursday, June 19, 2008

One Kitty Getting Better

Miss Luna ate something yesterday and this morning, and drank some water finally. It looks like she spends most of the day hiding, but she's coming out more and more when I'm around. She almost followed me out the door this morning! She hasn't yet established that's the one that leads outside. I want her to be comfortable, but I don't want her to lose her fear of the outside. We're on a rather busy street and people are always around. So much that she fights me when I bring her to look out the front window. If she ever establishes the door is connected to that, she'll keep away from it, I'm sure. Still more time.

A small part of me feels like cancelling my weekend plans so I can stay home with my cat. I'll only be gone for the day, but I'm still wanting to stay home. I won't do it because a lot of people are hoping to see me, and to see me there in particular (my roomie, a coworker, some people who helped with the moving, some people I met camping that first weekend in May). I want to go too, it just feels like everything is happening at once and I want most of those to just not happen at all.

No comments :