Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Why Do I Bother?

I signed up for a dating site that I haven't previously tried last week. As soon as I was done, I wanted to cancel it. Why do I bother? I really don't want to spend the rest of my life alone wondering what the children I never had would have been like. I have no reason to believe I'm looking at anything but that. I cancelled that dating site thing last night. All of those things are scams to rend hard working people from their time and money.

My roommate and her boyfriend have been talking about buying a house and getting married when he moves back to the area next Spring. It would thoroughly suck to have this freedom for only a year and then find myself needing to move back in with my parents. I guess that will be the moment when I give them my cat and find a cardboard box under a bridge. The thing that I hate about living in this area is that I don't get paid enough to live in this area. I have a year to figure out what I'm going to do about that.

In other news, I'm keeping a list of all the things I contribute to our home (like the copper bottom pots and kitchen shears) so when the time does come, I know what's mine. I feel like I want to take half of my stuff back to my parents' house. It hardly seems worth it to have this for only a year.

No comments :