Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy and Not

TG's last day at OBC was today. I'm going to miss her terribly. She's been a coworker, and a coffee buddy, and a friend. It's not like I'll never see her, of course, she introduced me to snowboarding, after all, but I'm going to miss meeting for coffee every morning.

She'd going to work for a big phone company, and I'm really happy for her. She'll be making more money and doing a similar job, which she is already quite good at doing. I'm happy for her, it's a good move.

Dad and I took her out for an after work drink (as in, milkshake!). It was nice to get out, and let her know she'll be missed. I gave her a mala made with blue lace agate, howlite, and sodalite. She said people were commenting on it all day. I hope it offers her some calm as she starts her new position.

I'm going to miss her.

No comments :