Monday, September 29, 2008

Careful Planning

Well, it doesn't always work out. I took off today and tomorrow. Part of that was to make the most of the week without my roommate. The other part of it is that Han is usually off on Mondays and I was hoping we could get together. As it turns out, he had to work today, so it won't be the all day affair I was planning on. Still, I'll make the most of what I get, and I will get him when he's done with work this evening.

So, it didn't work out a perfectly as I'd hoped, but it will not be a total loss just the same.

In the meantime, I've been cleaning like a mad fool. The floors were swept, steamed, and vacuumed as appropriate. All laundry and sheets and towels have been washed. And I fit in forty-five minutes on the elliptical. I think I got a lot accomplished, and I didn't have to rush to do it all last night.

No comments :