Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Photos Please

Today was my official first Sunday working this season. It was another perfect weather day. I won't be able to compare sales by way of bonus for a couple weeks, but it felt pretty busy.


The wonderful shop owner gave me next weekend off. While I normally hate not working, I'm glad for it this time, because Saturday is my mother's birthday and my roommate will be out of town, leaving the kitties all alone. It definitely works better for me to be able to do something with mom on Saturday than to work and do something Sunday. Yay for things working out!



I bought a new skirt at the end of the day yesterday to wear with the other side of my reversible corset. I love the way it fits on me now, even better than when I bought it.


The images you're seeing are signs we have posted all over the shop. It doesn't matter how many there are, people will always ignore them. It's annoying, but we do the best we can.


We thought it would be funny to have photos of the no photos signs. Is it funny? You tell me.


This is not a no photos sign! This is me in my snuggly-fitting corset. Still the most comfortable corset I own. I'm thinking of getting another from this company. Then again, how many snuggly-fitting reversible corsets does one really need?




No comments :