Friday, October 24, 2008

Just Admit

Yes, I know, I owe you a week of posts. I'm going to just have to concede that they're not going to get up, because I didn't write any! My life is wonderfully busy right now, and that's why blogs haven't happened.

So, a recap.

Saturday was fun and chilly at faire. I had dinner with my dear friends Fox and Fae and dad, and that was my birthday dinner that the yummy Irish place. Those of you who know me know I like those smaller gatherings much better than a ton of people, so it was perfect. (Fox, I found my copy of that book, I have it here with me. You can have yours back, but thank you. And read it, I'll be expecting a discussion later.)

Sunday, the last day of faire was fun and chilly. We had yummy things to snack on all weekend: dolma, banana bread (mine!), goat cheese, sausage, and tasty chocolates. I haven't worked closing weeking in a while, so this was really fun for me. Though, it would have been nice to bring Gloria to the faire again. Alas, she did not get to go this year.

Let's see, Monday through today was pretty much work. I've been playing Guild Wars again (Oh, Fox! A vile of silver dye dropped the other day. Silver!), so that sometimes occupies my evenings. I had my annual eye exam yesterday and everything looks perfect. The yellow dye has been draining from my eyes all day, making people think I was in a fight or just really sick. As it happens, I've been fending off a cold for the past couple days as it is. It's on the out now. Whew!

So, tomorrow will be a fun day of pumpkin carving (I don't carve real pumpkins anymore, but I'm sure they'll let me in anyway) at the ministry house and then a fun costume party into the wee hours of the night.

And today, a coworker and I have been trading Red Dwarf quotes.

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

OK, I will read it when you give it back to me. Quote from the Phantom. "Justice & Peace".

Silver Dye Cool.

Banna Bread yumy!!!

Again Happy Birthday

Fox