Thursday, February 05, 2009

Run For Your Lives

Look out, The Maw is coming! I think that Mini Cooper is done for!


At least four people asked me on Sunday if I could make one of these purple blobby aliens. I did have to restart it when I acquired a better shade of purple. Total construction took about four hours. (I admit this is not the best picture of the thing, it was taken with my cell phone camera because that's all I have with me at the moment.)

The Maw is made from acrylic yarn and craft felt. It is stuffed with polyester fiberfill with poly beads in the base for weight and support.

This was an incredibly fun pattern to design! I know nothing about the game and I want one!

4 comments :

Reaperess said...

How much how much? I want to buy one from you!!!

Brett Hack - PrintError said...

WANT WANT WANT!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a mini cooper car toy too! :-D I want that little guy! :-)

Unknown said...

You got it, guys!