Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Did You Look

I've been getting a lot of campaign mail lately. From people running for county council in a county and district where I do not live.

I wrote to one of them, expressing my displeasure at receiving multiple mailing from their office when it should be very clear to anyone with functioning eyes that I don't even live in that state. The reply was "oh, the board of education has you listed here." Really? But that's not the address that's printed on the envelope and inside the letter, now is it? If they've got a Maryland address for me, why oh why is my Virginia address getting printed on the letters?

I must say, I'm sure glad I don't live in that district where the representatives are so eager to completely waste their funds on someone who is not even in the right state.

Proof that politicians and their aids are stupid.

No comments :