Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Out of Context

When I see you it reminds me of my single life, how free it was then!

The grass is always greener on the other side, my friend. Maybe someone will always want what you have, even if the time for getting, or keeping, it is long past.

1 thing I love you best is always so positive.

It’s getting too late for that. But it’s ok. It means my life is what I make it. That’s good enough for me. Many never get that chance.

I just have something against trying to pay for retirement and college at the same time. If it doesn’t happen soon, it won’t happen.

I don’t think there’s any one or thing to blame. We all struggle through this life because the next is unknown. We have faith about it, but no way of knowing.

I don’t watch the news. If I listen to it at all it’s because I’m waiting for the traffic and/or weather reports. I can’t take it otherwise, it makes me cry. Even the happy stories. It’s too much for me.

Only tell me things I need to know!
Most of it, my day-to-day won’t change with or without those reports. When it will, that’s when I need to know.

I hear you.

Nice that someone does.

1 comment :

ibifdu said...

sometimes we get what we want or need, sometimes we don't.
sometimes we have a chance of influencing what happens in our lives many of the times we don't.
sometimes we are able to have a chance of how we handle a situation.
good luck first one must realize this second one must be able to control their thoughts, emotions, words and actions.
i know i'm terrible at it!