Friday, August 28, 2009

Nothing Going

Well, I did finish that one I had been working on as I wanted, and it's awesome! There's a part of me that hopes no one will buy it, because I know I will not be able to duplicate it. But, there's an equal part of me that hopes the person who does buy will will love and cherish all the hard work that went into it. That is what would really make me happy.

But, I didn't get to bed early like I wanted. I got to bed late, actually. It wasn't because I was working, but that the guy I've been seeing (I still don't have a name for him....) decided to come over and harass me. Because of our schedules, and adding that the Renaissance Festival opens tomorrow, I didn't really mind.

But, I didn't get to bed early. Hopefully that won't lead to a yucky Friday.

No comments :