Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Decisions Are Made

There are two things that I would like to own. First, I've decided to go ahead and get a Kindle. The system works with the audio files I found, many books are available that I initially figured were too obscure to be available in Kindle format, and I might even be able to prop the thing up and read while crocheting. I think this will be the most useful of my options. Maybe I can become the avid reader that everyone seems to think I should be.

I also want a pair of boots. Catskill Mountain Moccasins, in particular. They have a shop at the Renaissance Festival and every year for fifteen years I have ogled and drooled and dreamed about a pair of custom-made boots. This year might be the year, if I can continue to sell Gnomes like I have been.

As for Gnomes, the big order I just got has been reduced to half of the first expected amount. That does mean half the payment for half the Gnomes, but it brings them to a much more manageable number, and I don't have to kill myself quite so much to get them done. Whew!

No comments :