Friday, September 11, 2009

What Words Move You

"A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier."
~ Unknown

"An artist must be free to choose what he does, certainly, but he must also never be afraid to do what he might choose."
~ Langston Hughes

"'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
'I don't much care where...' said Alice.
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat."
~ Lewis Carroll, from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
~ Martin Luther

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, 'She's so charming.' I want them to say, 'Be careful, I think she's armed.'"
-G. Stoddart

No comments :