Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I Can't Believe I Just Thought of This

Someone posted a thread on the Etsy forums this morning asking for witty replies to the people who say we (as professional artisans) don't have a real job. Some people came up with some pretty funny things. I was thinking about this question, and thinking that, as a ventriloquist, I should be able to come up with a funny retort to everything.

I know my skills as a ventriloquist have nothing to do with my ability as a comedian (really, I know this!), but that's not the point.

The point is, I NEED A GNOME PUPPET!

Don't get me wrong. I love Gloria and we work well together. But I need a Gnome! Noam, the puppet version! Maybe I need to find Noam's voice before I find or make him in puppet form, but seriously! Why didn't I think of this before?!

No comments :