Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stay Away

I had to put gas in my car before heading home from work yesterday. The nearest place to the office to get gas is part of a strip mall that features a Target, Walmart, Michael's, BJ's, Toys R Us, Petsmart, and a handful of other useful shops and restaurants. You can probably see where this is going.

From the time I left the office, it took me forty minutes to get to the gas station (keep in mind that it takes me about thirty minutes to get home from the office), and another hour to get to the parkway that would lead me home. It was dreadful!

Stay away from places where people can shop! They're evil! I just needed gas!

I consoled myself with a nice Five Guys burger for dinner after that ordeal.

I hope I'll remember this for next year!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy holiday!!

Zillah

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.