Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feels Like Friday

I'm going to my parents' this evening. We all have dental appointments tomorrow, and we all go to the same office. It kind of feels like Friday, probably because I'll be off for the next two days. I'm hoping I can convince mom to make a run to Trader Joe's tomorrow.

I'm also going to talk to my parents about the possibility of buying my grandmother's house. Other than the fact that the opportunity is presenting itself, one of the reasons I'm doing this now in the face of Miss Luna's still-growing bills is that, depending on the asking price, I might be able to get my mortgage payment to be less than what I'm paying right now for rent. It will wipe out my savings (which, I'm happy to say, I did not have to dip into to pay vet bills. Sure, it would help with the bills, but it wouldn't improve my situation any if I used it.), but a home is really what my savings are for.

We'll discuss it anyway. It may not work out. But it may. There are pros and cons for all of it.

Miss Luna heads to the cardiologist on Thursday. For a mini-weekend, I'm going to be super busy!

No comments :