Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tonight

Etsy is hosting a chat with CPSA officials to address the concerns that small business owners like me have with the CPSIA. I'm seriously tired, but I will be there!

In other news, I signed up for a shop on Zibbet.com. I've been thinking of splitting things up, like moving mala and spirit dolls to their own shop. Or, I can keep doing what I'm doing and have similar items on both venues. I'm not sure yet. I may even want to try something new, but who knows what that will be! Any thoughts for me on that? Zibbet is a new handmade marketplace compared to Etsy, and it doesn't have nearly the same amount of web traffic. The benefit is that basic accounts are free, and it might we worth it to get in while it grows. It's something to try, to not put all my eggs in one basket, as it were. Don't worry, friends, my Etsy shop isn't going anywhere!

No comments :