Monday, March 01, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in 5

It's been seven weeks since I started this plan. It counts as six weeks because we had to cancel one (because of the feet of snow) and it will be added to the end. So, seven weeks that counts as six weeks since one of those weeks was two weeks long, and he fifth weigh-in.

You females out there know that there are times during the month when the scale says something that it shouldn't. I've been wearing jeans (adds 2 lbs easily) at every weigh-in, deciding to go with consistency for a more accurate reading. This time, I went with a lighter fabric of pant to off-set the weight that my body is retaining because of the time that it is.

It must have worked, because I lost 2.8 lbs from last week, bringing my total for the seven weeks to 11 lbs even!

This past week, which was my first week eating a point less a day, I found it just as difficult as I used to to fill my diet with veggies and things. Part of it was that I felt busy, maybe rushed, and cooking doesn't really fit in there. But, I'll take another stab at it this week and see if it gets better.

All in all, I feel great. And I feel like I can keep this up. And I feel like it was the right thing to do to get myself back under control.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!who!!!!!!!!!!!!
ibifdy