Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in 6 and 7

You'd be right if you noticed I didn't post an update on my DIEt progress last week. I had other things on my mind! I did run to the meeting to get weighed. I gained .6 of a pound. It was probably all from that Sunday, so it didn't really bother me.

Today's weigh-in, however, was back where it should be. I lost 1.4 lbs from the previous week. I actually did pretty bad as far as my eating choices, so I'll take that 1.4 lbs. Total loss from the beginning is nearly 13 lbs. I think I'm still on track!

So, for these past two weeks, I've learned that Sunday brunch is a killer. That's probably to be expected, really. I can make better choices, I just didn't. I have been to a brunch the past two Sundays.

I've also learned that my stomach is adjusting to the amount of food it gets. Normally, my brunch consists of a breakfast course, a lunch course, and a fruit and dessert course. Both weeks, I skipped the lunch course altogether and still ate more than I should have. No regrets; it was yummy, and I could be satisfied on a 1 or 0 point soup dinner.

I do plan to give a Sunday brunch a good guesstimate, so I know what to plan for next time. I still am certain I didn't break the bank on either week.

No comments :