Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Visitors

Someone listed my house for rent on Craigslist yesterday. We are not amused. The listing was gone this morning, so I figure some of the people who came by to look at the house must have gone back and flagged the listing (I don't use Craigslist, so I'm not entirely sure how this works). Some details still come up in a Google search, though. Anyway, I sent an e-mail to their abuse address. I'm still quite shook up about it. The info I was able to find had it listed as $700 a month. No wonder so many people came by last night. Not cool.

I now know it's actually a popular scam for people to collect 'rent' payments at some PO Box because they can't actually lease the property they said they were leasing. I'll keep my eyes open in case it pops up again.

Miss Luna is not eating. She's acting very lethargic. I hope it's just stress and will settle down. Maybe it has something to do with all the visitors yesterday, though it started before they did. I'm going to try some alone-time with her this evening and see if that helps.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

That's crazy about the visitors, how frustrating for you. I hope Miss Luna gets to feeling better. It could be because of the move, I know my Ella went through a phase of hardly eating and hiding all the time right after I got her, and again when we moved here. She got through it in a couple of weeks and now is normal. Though she does still get very twitchy around visitors. Good luck and I hope everything goes well. You both are in my thoughts.

Zillah