Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Know Those Days

when you just want to go home and cry? I'm having one of those days. And I can't account for it at all. I just want to roll up in my blankets and cry.

It probably won't happen. I'll collect Phantom for his --- ok. Well, I was going to say I was going to collect Phantom for his required vet physical, but they just called me (like as in right there as I was typing) to say the doctor was sick and we have to reschedule for Saturday morning. Alright.

Well. My train of thought has been totally derailed. I wouldn't say the urge to go home and cry is going away. But. Hmmm. How interesting. I think I'll just crochet while watching Stargate SG1. I'm in the middle of the third season right now (and NO, I have not seen them before so don't tell me anything!!).

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having a rough day, I know those sort of days all to well. Star Gate is a wonderful way to chase away those melancholy feelings, and I love to crochet as well. Though I'm no where near as good as you are. You are in my thoughts,

Zillah