Thursday, March 18, 2010

Continuing Story

So he has some inkling that he upset me, if only a little. The plan was for dad to swing by my place and pick me up after he gets off of work - we're visiting my brother this weekend. Robin wants to drop me off instead. That's really a ridiculous notion, because my parents live fifty miles away and dad is already heading in that direction and wouldn't have to come back. And I'm not really ready to talk any further right now, nor do I want to pretend there's nothing to talk about. I don't know how to say that without him thinking that I'm angry or more than a little upset and showing up anyway. I want to focus on the fun weekend I'm going to have with my family.

I don't know what to do and I feel like (though I know that's not the reality) that I need to know now.

No comments :