Friday, February 27, 2015

A Picture-Perfect Day

Due to my serious lack of updating, I have yet to post about my wedding! It was a rather frigid day on November 15, 2014. It wasn't so bad outside in the sun, but in the barn for the reception was downright cold. We brought everyone back to the house for crazy karaoke and celebration with actual warmth. Really, even with the cold, it was a perfect day. 

All photos below are by the lovely and talented Rachel of Patchie [Photography].
 
Yes, my dad wore his kilt. I expected nothing less!
 

We exchanged swords as part of our ceremony. It was fantastic!

My dear friend Fox was our minister.

Swords in the ceremony gave us this awesome opportunity for a sword arch!

I have nothing to say about this picture. I don't know if one of us said something funny or we just have reason to smile!

Truth be told, we have some good-looking friends!

A picture-perfect day. The swords went along with our Skyrim-esque theme.

We danced to "How Long Will I Love You," by the Waterboys, covered by by Jon Boden, Sam Sweeney, and Ben Coleman (from the About Time soundtrack).

No comments :