Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It Didn't Work!

Somehow, I thought I was going to go back to daily updates come the first of the year, but that clearly didn't happen! That's ok, how about I just say something when there's something to say?

My parents and our friends spent New Years Eve at First Night Annapolis. For some reason, we tend to only see three showes, but they were good so it's ok. We then went out to eat around 0200 or so, and got to bed around 0400. Doesn't that sound like fun? On the way home, we passed a red fox and a deer, both which stopped what they were doing (eating) to watch us approach. Coming home from my grandmothers that evening, we passed another deer who also watched us pass. Lots of animals out on the first of the year!

We did a little shopping on Monday and then it was back to work. I'm not going to complain about work today, but I will mention that I have a follow-up interview for that other position I applied for at noon today. Wish me luck!

No comments :