Friday, April 23, 2010

Gone Again

With last week's update, I was hoping to get back to my regular posting. Then the weekend happened. And then something that I couldn't plan and couldn't pass up happened. I was finally given the shove that I needed to start earnestly looking for a home again.

And what a shove it was! My loan has been pre-approved. I have a list of homes (mostly town houses) that I'm going to look at tomorrow. My Realtor is confident I can get under contract by the end of the month, which is the deadline to qualify for the first time home buyer tax credit. With all of this, I only need to find a home I love.

It's all happening so fast, but IT'S HAPPENING! Those of you who have been reading for a while know what this means to me.

So, despite my best efforts to post with the frequency that you, gentle readers, are used to, my life and my goals just took off without warning (to me or anyone else!). Expect my presence to be erratic for a time while this new path of my life sorts itself out.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the prospect of the house! I'm so happy for you!!

Zillah

Anonymous said...

oh i'm so happy for you. our prayers and thoughts are with you. good luck!
ibifdy

Unknown said...

Thank you, ladies! My Realtor sent me a listing for THE PERFECT PLACE yesterday. They're not looking at offers until Sunday night. I get to see it this morning. Here's hoping it's what I think it is and they take my offer!

Happy home thoughts...happy home thoughts...happy home thoughts....

Anonymous said...

I"m happy for you! It's so exciting to be buying a house for the first time. With the housing market as it is, I"m sure you will get a good deal. Laurel