Friday, April 16, 2010

Where Have I Been

Well, here. Extremely and annoyingly busy. Thanks, those of you who have sent e-mails asking if I'm ok. I am. Mostly.

I've been getting a lot of overtime at work. This is most often a good thing, but it is very tiring. This seems to be at an end, but will likely start up again in May.

Robin and I had a fight, and have come out better together for it. A little time, a little patience, a little understanding. It's all good.

For the past couple weeks, I've been having a recurring nightmare. We're fighting for our lives against a zombie infestation. The zombies are winning. It's been every night since the end of March except for three. The same thing, with all the blood and gore of a B-rate horror flick. I've tried to program my dream-self with lots of guns. I've tried to think of other things hoping the nightly visions would change. I've tried to write it down to appease the nightmare gods. I even tried to fight zombies with zombies by watching zombie movies. So far, nothing is successful except for staying up too late and being so exhausted that I don't dream at all.

So, I decided to add Zombie Gnomes to my shop as a regular item! They're not up yet, but you can check out a sneak peek on my craft blog.

I've missed two weeks of Weight Watcher updates. Monday's meeting had me at 4.2 lbs down in those two weeks, making my total loss 18 lbs since I started! Yay! I'd still like to keep going, but it looks like they don't have enough people signed up at the office for another session. I will continue with this plan on my own, though. I've seen results and I like them.

I think that's everything! Tomorrow, I'm meeting Robin's mother at a mini birthday party. I've promised to bring cheesecake.

No comments :