Sunday, May 22, 2005

An End to my Weekend

I finally got to look at that kayak today! The guy at the surf-shop said he normally doesn't stock the color that I want, but he'll let me know if they can get it in and when. Now, if my friend and kayak expert is back from New York (I think it should be this evening), I will be able to ask him about it. I've been looking at a Prowler 13 by Ocean Kayak, if you want to know. I think it's exactly what I want, as long as it handles well for a beginner, that is.

As you can tell, I've had a bit of a lazy weekend. Which is nice! I've been needing one of those. Actually, it was still pretty busy. My mother and I got lost trying to follow some bad directions to a place that we didn't know the name to see a friend play the violin. We didn't make it. Bad directions.

Three cheers for not-so-hectic weekends! I don't want to go to work tomorrow....