Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Every Little Bit Helps

At least, it better! My brother had surgery yesterday for a very bad shoulder injury (could be a long story, but we'll just say it was injured again and again). He's been in pain from it for a very long time. As far as we can tell, the surgery went well, so we hope and pray things continue to improve. Maybe he will even be able to come kayaking with us!

This is very exciting for me especially. If you know me, you know I have a lot of hobbies and there is always something going on. My brother used to be the most active person I knew. When he got injured, he kept up his schedule as best he could. Then it got worse, injured again, etc and everything just declined. I am so excited and hopeful that he will soon return to the always on the move guy I knew (as much as his wonderful wife will allow, that is! :-)

In totally unrealated news, if there's something you want from my shop, now's the time to get it. It will be closing soon™ since it is not making enough to support itself. Like everything, it's always fun while it lasts! ;-)

Cheers!

No comments :